So, I was on the useless fucking 85 (which had decided to come on time for once in it’s useless run) thinking about where 2006 had gone. It’s never good to start off any form of story (be it blog or otherwise) with the narrator being on the bus, but unfortunately it looks like this is how the story is playing out. God damn I hate boring stories and I’ve buried myself already. Alright let’s start over.
*clears throat* I was on my way to do some uh…boxing week shopping, listening to some Oasis (yes I am redeeming myself already) and I sort of got carried away in my thoughts. Just stupid stuff like, where did this year go? And "Fuck I wasted a whole year of my life doing NOTHING." This of course led to me trying to recall what I had actually learned and accomplished in 2006. I came out of that task feeling pretty good about myself. But it also got me to thinking that maybe I should actually set some real resolutions this year and see if my year turns out any better. I can’t imagine it would, but hey. Let’s give it a whirl none the less, right? I mean..come on. Everyone else is doin’ it. So, I gave it some careful thought and these are the final five resolutions I came up with.
1) STOP BEING SO DAMN LAZY! Seriously, this is the year for getting in shape and toning up my tummy and arms. My legs I have no problem with. They’re already pretty nice.
2) DON’T EAT FAST FOOD ANYMORE! This one may prove a little tricky since I work across from McDonald’s, next to Burger King and get discounts at Pizza Hut. But I have faith that I can actually manage this one. Plus it will help me accomplish resolution #1.
3) FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF MORE OFTEN! Yeah…I put this on here but it’s one of those resolutions that you put on because you hope it will make you actually feel better about yourself. But I’m hoping that with the combination of one and two, three will come easy.
4) WRITE MORE! Yeah I know I write a lot as it is, but it’s just useless stories on FanFiction.net. I want to finish my books. They’re what count, which brings me to resolution five…*drumroll please*
5) GET PUBLISHED BY YEAR’S END! I don’t care if it’s a book or something in a magazine but I will be published by this time 2008.
So there you have it. This is what I came up with for myself.
PS. Clerks 2 is HILARIOUS! I suggest you ALL watch it right now!
HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVERYONE! Welcome to 2007.